Eclipse Rotary Tattoo Machine by InkJecta
Able to push up to a 45 mag with ease, the InkJecta Eclipse tattoo machine offers a smooth, direct, and powerful performance. The machine’s sleek silver-and-black body gives it style as well as versatility and power.
With Eclipse, artists can enjoy features that have come to be hallmarks of InkJecta tattoo machines: an aerospace billet alloy constructed frame, a custom nano-technology motor, a broad voltage length of 4.5v up to 18v, and an interchangeable chrome cam. The Eclipse also offers all-new features, such as an injection moulded fibre motor housing, a twin-spring vice grip lock, and a hand-matched medical grade slide. Artists can also enjoy a new bar stabilizer with adjustable give for an even more versatile performance. The machine also features a flex pin system with rigid and medium configurations.
This listing is for the Eclipse rotary tattoo machine by InkJecta, complete with a 3.25mm chrome cam, bar stabilizer, and flex pin system.
- Aerospace billet alloy constructed primary frame
- Custom Nano technology motor; reinforced with injection moulded fibre motor housing
- Flex pin system; includes rigid and medium
- Equipped with twin-spring vice grip lock
- Standard 3.25mm chrome cam included; interchangeable
- Voltage Length: 4.5v–18v
- Able to easily push up to a 45 mag
- RCA connection
- Supplied with Super Lube
- Comes with bar stabilizer with adjustable give
- Hand-matched medical grade slide