The recommended product for pre-treatment numbing skin.
- Pre-Treatment Numbing Gel – 1.0 oz or 4.0 oz / 118g – 5% Lidocaine
- Liposomal Lidocaine leads to deeper penetration into epidermal and dermis layer where the sensitive fibers (pain receptors) are located
- Long duration of effect lasts about 1 hour
- Numbing effect will reach optimal level within 20~25 minutes. Then wipe out any residue of the product.
- Non-oily cream, easily removed with facial cleanser and water.
Active Ingredient: Lidocaine 5%
Purpose: Local Anesthetic
Uses: For the temporary relief of local and anorectal discomfort associated with anorectal discomfort or inflammation.
WARNINGS (For external use only)
Do not use this product if:
- Pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Tamper Evident "Warranty Void...Seal...label atop the container is broken.
When using this product
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- The symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase.
Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Apply up to 6 times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Keep away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Store in room temperature (59-86°F / 15-30°C)
Water, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethoxydiglycol, Lecithin, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth-10, Cholesterol, Allantoin